Colmac International provides the following services for companies interested in doing business in Africa:
- Market assessment
- Market entry strategy
- Political and security risks
- Opening dialogue with senior government officials
- Risk management, including FCPA strategies
- Philanthropy and corporate social responsibilities
Typically, we work with companies in the following fields:
- agriculture, including mobile technology
- medical, including HIV/AIDS public-private partnerships;
- telecommunications, as a cross-cutting tool;
- consumer goods;
- security; and,
- military services and equipment.
Colmac International also provides turnkey solutions for philanthropic institutions as well as U.S. and foreign corporations that wish to start Corporate Social Responsibility offices and activities. We have expertise in providing Impact Investing support, including project or business identification, performance indicators, and monitoring and evaluation.